||Sr. Project Manager
||LSI Industries is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to play a critical role in the development of commercial lighting products that will directly impact the growth and performance of our company. In this role the Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for
overseeing development of lighting projects from planning through completion and will serve as a servant leader of the cross functional teams deployed.
This role will report to the VP of Engineering and will routinely coordinate with Product Management to assess scope of work, status, schedule and resources necessary to successfully complete a project on schedule and on budget. Monitoring and identifying risks
assuring timely escalations will be a critical function in this position. Familiarity with product development in a lean process driven environment is a must for the successful candidate.
The Sr. Project Manager will possess strong and effective communications skills to coordinate with cross-functional teams to meet aggressive performance, cost and schedule goals. These communication skills will be critical when partnering and reporting to management.
The successful candidate for this position must possess a passion interacting with engineers and technical professionals.
This role will drive the completion of project deliverables and will be creative with resource allocation and recommendations and advisement to management.
• Lead cross-functional resources for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Defines project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Facilitate project update meetings and maintains the project management systems data and dashboards
• Plan and ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification and control techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and assist with tracking of engineering KPI’s
• Identify and resolve matters of significance that impact the productivity of assigned programs.
• Monitor, report and promptly escalate issues or roadblocks to management as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within the project management and product lifecycle governance systems, acting as a quality control point in the process
• Analyze project performance, establish lessons learned, and incorporate into future work.
||• Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline or similar field; PMP accreditation preferred.
• 7+ years’ experience in project management a technical environment
• Phase-gate methodology experience with a desire to apply Agile techniques
• Effective performance management skills
• Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
• Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
• Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
• Emotional intelligence i.e. ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
• Experience with collaborative project management software such as SmartSheet, WorkZone, Clarizen, MS Project, PLM-360/Fusion Life-cycle management
||Send This Job to a Friend