||Global Sourcing Manager
||Executes the strategic sourcing efforts for purchased finished goods (PFG) commodity for LSI Industries Inc. Leads respective sourcing and supply management activities for responsible commodities in support of driving continuous cost improvements, continuity
of supply, quality and risk mitigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide input to and implement sourcing strategies for PFG , ensuring quality, value-cost optimization, service performance and business continuity are maintained with selected suppliers
• Drive annual productivity and savings within responsible commodities using the multistep strategic sourcing process
• Manage supplier partnerships to ensure continual performance expectations are met and year over year productivity targets are achieved by conducting proper supplier management techniques
• Measure and track performance within LSI Industries Inc. purchased finished goods commodity spend and manage supplier relationship
• Keep current on market cost drivers and economic outlook ensuring market intelligence is communicated to appropriate personnel
• Act as Sourcing Project Leader for key supplier implementations ensuring expected results are achieved
• Develop, monitor, track and report on cost saving goals and key performance indicators for targeted category
• Develop and Support Procurement and Distribution strategy as required
• Other duties may be assigned.
||• Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain.
• Supply Management Professional designation: APICS, C.P.M. or CPSM certification (or equivalent) preferred
• 3 - 5 years strategic LCC sourcing experience of which five must be in the PFG commodity, in a multi-site manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated strong Operation, Finance and Strategic Planning knowledge in building commodity strategies
• Experience in Strategic Sourcing in a lighting industry preferred
• Strong understanding of manufacturing processes (diecasting, metal stamping, coatings, PCB assembly, plastic molding, etc).
• Experience in a continuous improvement environment with a track record of achieving significant year over year results.
• Experience operating successfully in a highly matrixes environment with a high degree of organizational agility
• Experience in negotiations, contracting and supplier management activities required
• Experience in leading small to medium supply management solution projects required
• Experience in “Should Cost” analysis, make vs. buy analysis, TCO Analysis required
||Send This Job to a Friend