Ensure finished products are packaged and stored in a safe and quality-assured manner and prepared to be shipped to meet consumer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Determine priority shipments by checking finished goods work orders against customer shipment requests.
• Use ERP system (manufacturing software) to identify product orders and specified packaging instructions.
• Assess shipments using FIFO (First In-First Out) procedures, checking inventory for finished products ready for shipment.
• Locate packaging materials to package finished products for shipment and/or inventory.
• Package finished products in a safe and quality-assured manner using ESD knowledge and sound handling techniques.
• Ship finished products using specified delivery service per customer requests.
• Store excess packaged finished products in inventory for future shipments.
• Manage the shipping backlog daily to identify changes in packaging priorities and shipment details.
• Work directly with Customer Managers to address customer shipment demands.
• Investigate status of past due finished products to assist with on-time delivery.
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations.
• Represent LSI Industries in the most positive manner with prospective, current and former employees, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve.
• Interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers.
• Learn and practices standard operating procedures.
• Maintain prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by management.
• Handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
• Other duties as assigned.