||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use hand soldering techniques on machine outputs to finalize product assembly and repair bridges.
• Perform mechanical assembly, clipping and cleaning.
• Use specifications and documentation to prepare and assemble quality products.
• De-panel printed circuit boards.
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations.
• Represent LSI Industries in the most positive manner with prospective, current and former employees, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve.
• Interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers.
• Learn and practice standard operating procedures.
• Maintain prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by management.
• Handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
• Other duties as assigned.