This position is full time, M-F, 8:30am to 5pm.
Accepts screens and routes incoming telephone inquiries and refers them to the appropriate department or individual in a courteous and professional manner. Obtains basic information. Assists customers and Customer Service Representatives. Greets visitors.
Accepts and routes deliveries of incoming mail and packages. Assures good customer relations and projects a positive corporate image.
• Answers switchboard and routes calls appropriately
• Takes message and assist callers when the message recipient is not available.
• Greets visitors and facilitates their business with Lifetime Care/ Home Care Plus and issues visitor passes.
• Sorts and distributes mail
• Distributes and collects employment applications and answers general inquiries about home health aide training program.
• Logs and processes donations for Hospice.
• Promptly reports problems with phone system and security doors to facilities coordinator; administrative assistant, or Director.
• Processes all supplemental orders for Newark Lifetime Care and other Branches as needed.
• Scans paperwork into the medical record system.
• Helps distribute copies and faxes to the appropriate people.
• Assists with processing of CHHA paperwork as needed.
• Performs other job-related duties as requested.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Health Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Care’s mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Maintains high regard for patient and staff privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.