This is a part time, 20 hour a week opportunity. The hours will be Monday - Friday, 1pm to 5pm.
Summary: The position is responsible to assist with the workflow of clinical teams.
• Performs case management assistance as directed by the Team Manager/designee which includes, but is not limited to, communication flow between agency departments, PHV, patients, payers, laboratories and referral sources.
• Verbal orders and orders clarification will be performed by LPNs only in this position.
• Produces reports as needed.
• Manages//appropriately responds to telephone calls.
• Assists with expanded hours visit requests.
• Tracks equipment as requested.
• Monitors for paperwork completion in a timely manner.
• Participates in team meetings and on task forces as requested.
• Participates in quality assurance activities as needed.
• Assists with scheduling of patient visits as needed.
• Remains available to assist in other duties deemed appropriate to the scope of practice of an LPN at Level II, or high level team administrative assistant at Level I, as appropriate.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.