Are you a current CNA or Certified Home Health Aide?
We have work available in Wayne, Ontario, Seneca, Yates, Schuyler and Cayuga Counties.
Competitive Hourly Rates! We also reimburse mileage from patient home to patient home at .45 per mile
and pay your travel time.
Benefits are offered for those who steadily work 20-40 hours per week, including paid holidays, vacation, sick time, medical/dental/life insurance and much more.
Lifetime Care has an upcoming 1 day conversion classes scheduled for OCTOBER 3, 2017 in Newark, Wayne County.
This position is eligible for up to a $2500 retention bonus * (*restrictions apply inquire for details).
Home Health Aides are needed in Western Wayne County (104 CORRIDOR), Ontario, Cayuga, South Seneca, Schuyler/Yates Counties.
Note: Candidates who successfully pass the skills competency evaluation must be able to attend New Employee Orientation 1pm-4pm on Wednesday June 7)
SUMMARY: While following an individualized patient Care Plan as prescribed and ordered by a physician, Home Health Aides provide quality care to
home-bound individuals requiring assistance with personal care and home support services. Assists with the physical/personal care of the individual to restore the activities of daily living. Home Health Aides maintain and record/write accurate
- Observing and recording/documenting patient’s care, symptoms, emotional and physical status (vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and intake/output).
- Providing personal care assistance and home support services while supporting the patient's physical and emotional well-being. This will include assisting with morning care, evening care, toileting, bathing, and more.
- Maintaining a safe/hazard free and clean environment.
- Proper hand washing technique.
- Planning and preparing meals.
- Safe and proper patient transfering; including safe operation of Hoyer Lift and other equipment.
- Completing required paperwork according to established company policies.
- Reporting pertinent observations and significant changes in patient’s condition to Registered Nurse.
- Assisting with medications which are ordinarily self-administered and which a physician has prescribed.
- Supportive activities participation (to ensure maximum patient independence within their own residence).
- Maintains high regard for patient and family privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and the HIPAA.