||Summary: Under the supervision of a physician, the Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is responsible for providing high quality wound care within the assigned Healogics outpatient care center. GREAT position with NO call, NO evenings and NO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates and manages patients for wound care and ensuring delivered care meets current standards of practice.
• Adheres to Healogics clinical practice guidelines for wound care
• Demonstrates competency in the position of wound care including assessment, debridement and hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
• Participates in the Quality Improvement Program specific to service line in which care is being provided in order to optimize quality service and maintain a high level of patient satisfaction.
• Serves as a patient advocate, initiating action to provide continuity of care within and outside the facility setting.
• Coordinates the patient plan of care with the physician and hospital’s or facilities clinical disciplines to address patient needs, evaluate the effectiveness of care in order to ensure healing outcome goals.
• Ensures education is provided to the appropriate hospital’s or facility staff regarding management of the patient’s wound(s) and dermatology services.
• Maintains communication and working relationship with hospitals or facilities administrative team and patient family members in regards to wound care and dermatology services.
• Maintains and retains appropriate patient records, claims and correspondence as it relates to quality assurance procedures, billing & collections, and management reporting systems to include designated administrative duties required for these items.
• Ensures documentation is completed timely relative to the care provided and meets payer guidelines.
• Has a working understanding of the diagnostic codes and regulations that govern wound care and dermatology services in various sites of service.
• Ensures signatures on Superbills and verifies appropriate diagnostic codes are marked.
• Maintains patient confidentiality in accordance with applicable State and Federal regulations.
• Minimum two years clinical experience.
• Current BLS Certification (ACLS a plus)
• Leadership and motivational attributes
• Analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Satisfaction aptitude
• Relationship-building expertise
• Results-driven orientation
• Professional in appearance and manner
• Computer literate
• Clean NPDB report
• Active license in Delaware