||Mass or CT
Healogics is looking for Sales/Marketing leaders! We have a great opportunity to join our Development team- Mass or CT (New England), Healogics is looking for experienced sales leaders - driven, strategic thinker, strong communication skills, collaborative
and persuasive approach to the business partners, proven sales results. Prefer someone within the hospital sales field with 5-10 years of experience. Please reach out to me or check out our website- www.healogics.com and search Vice President Development
Development Vice Presidents (DVP). With direction from the Executive Vice President of Development, the DVP is responsible for selling Healogics services to hospitals in their assigned multi-state territory. The DVPs responsibilities include territory planning,
customer prospecting and qualifying, accurate sales forecasting, managing and successfully closing the sale process and market share growth.
This position is paid a salary plus commission based on the current year’s commission plan. Travel, living and other business related expenses are reimbursed.
• Learn the wound care business and the Healogics value proposition through formal training and self directed activities.
• Secure 2-3 new wound care center agreements per quarter once trained
• Territory management resulting in high value contracts and Healogics Market share growth.
• Primarily working with the Hospital C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO and Bus. Dev.)
o Developing the need for specialty wound care
o Exposing the hospital’s opportunity and risks – financially and clinically
o Effectively presenting the Healogics value proposition
o Overcoming objections and addressing concerns as they arise
o Understanding and managing through the hospital’s decision process
• Working with Physicians (typically surgeons and ER doctors)
o Developing preliminary physician interest in the wound care center
o Establishing physician champions to support the sales process
o Identifying potential Medical Director candidates
• Working with Clinical Staff
o Establishing a relationship with CNO and Nursing staff
o Demonstrating the benefits of working with a management company
o Qualifying potential nurses NPs who will cover the clinic
• Working with hospital Facilities/Plant people
o Providing typical drawings and ideal location requirements
o Identifying potential locations and gather data on each
o Coordinating the DCS facilities team site visits and specific site drawings
o Support the build-out estimation process with the customer
• Passionate and innovative sales leader with a successful track-record of sales and/or sales management. At least 8-years experience at high level, consultative selling.
• Must be driven to succeed with a strong desire to maximize personal income while meeting company requirements for high value agreements.
• Possesses strategic creative thinking and planning skills. Proven track record of successfully increasing sales and developing effective sales strategies in a self-directed manner.
• Understands and/or is able to quickly learn the health care executive’s requirements for new businesses, third party payer/reimbursement issues and ongoing hurdles.
• Ability to communicate in written and spoken word convincingly and efficiently
• Ability to use MS Word programs and salesforce.com effectively.
• Requires 75-80% travel to visit customers, conferences and attend company events.
• Undergraduate degree required; MBA degree is desirable.
• Candidate experience in the following healthcare industries might be relevant: capital equipment sales, solution outsourcing, revenue cycle management, and wound care products sales.
IDEAL PERSONAL PROFILE
• Smart – intellectually, emotionally and logically. Has a solid common sense approach. Can deal with and respect a broad range of people, backgrounds and skill sets.
• Highly organized, hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves sales person. Tactical and aggressive in thinking and style but with strong strategic planning skills and vision as well. Strong self-initiative and solutions oriented.
• Team player. Solid relationship builder. Will take time to build the organization’s trust. Knows how to get “buy-in” from others.
• Pragmatic and reality-based but has a tolerance for a reasonable amount of risk.
• Is open to new ideas and change. Open to constructive criticism. Willing to admit a mistake and what he or she does not know.
• Critical/analytical thinking ability. High level of curiosity. Can execute rapidly while fixing things on the way.
• Has a demonstrated ability to anticipate what is needed, make decisions quickly and correctly while properly balancing and articulating the business issues, risks and requirements.
• A clear, concise and consistent communicator who can influence both upwards and downwards. Superior listening skills. Will listen before taking action.
• Adaptable and fluid style with a sensitivity to people and the changing internal and external environments.
• Have the sufficient related business experience, general business acumen and maturity to prioritize and make decisions confidently and correctly.
• Performs well under pressure. Possesses high energy and stamina as well as a high sense of urgency….”blackberry ready and able”
• Integrity, ethics and business values must be of the highest level. Solid personal values. Strong work ethic. Loyalty is a hallmark of this executive’s makeup.
• Has a true commitment to serving the customer.