||***Full-Time position***. No weekends!!!
"Located on the campus of Methodist Dallas"
The Registered Nurse (RN) position is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the Wound Care Center. Activities include, but are not limited to, utilization of skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care
as it relates to the specific needs of the patient. Nurses work within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows Wound Care Centers, INC, and affiliate hospital policies and procedures. The Nurse complies with hospital and nursing standards
in the performance of job duties and responsibilities. The Nurse will support the goals and objectives of the center and of the hospital partner.
Direct Patient Care (80%):
• Providing case management for patients
• Providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management.
• Acting as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient care.
Planning and Organizing (10%):
• Providing efficient and effective care with the guidance of the physician during clinic sessions.
• Attending the clinics at which you are scheduled and being dependable.
• Managing multiple patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
Collaboration / Communication / Follow-up (10%):
• Collaborating with other health care providers, wound care center physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding clinic and patient needs.
• Effectively communicating with others, both verbally and written.
• Monitoring the Cases of patients for whom the Nurse is responsible.
||Registered Nurse and State Licensure
Wound Care Certification preferred
Medical surgical, home health, or wound care experience preferred
Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills