||Nurse Practitioner, Wound Care Center
||Summary: Under the supervision of a physician, the Nurse Practitioner (NP) is responsible for providing high quality wound care and for patients in our outpatient wound care center. Position in Elizabeth City, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates and manages patients for wound care services ensuring delivered care meets current standards of practice.
• Adheres to patient care protocols and facility formularies for wound care services.
• Provides care that is accurate, efficient and consistent with each patient’s needs.
• Participates in the Quality Improvement Program to optimize quality service and maintain a high level of patient satisfaction.
• Serves as a patient advocate, initiating action to provide continuity of care outside the facility setting.
• Coordinates the patient plan of care with the physician and the facility’s clinical disciplines to address patient needs, evaluate the effectiveness of care, and assess changes to the patient medical condition to ensure healing outcome goals.
• Ensures that education is provided to the facility staff regarding the management of each patient’s wound(s), as well as regarding generalized wound care and PCP-level dermatology best practices.
• Email me at Lisa.Manfredy@healogics.com or call me directly at 904-446-3743.
Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification. ACLS certification a plus.
MSN - Board-eligible or Board certified
Nurse Practitioner license
Minimum two years clinical experience
Wound Care/Dermatology experience a plus