||Summary: Under the supervision of a physician, the Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is responsible for providing high quality wound care and PCP-level dermatology services for patients at our wound care center; residing in Skilled Nursing
Facilities; or, additional responsibilities may include inpatient wound care rounds in hospital-based settings. The ARNP will be responsible for developing and maintaining a designated territory in and around the Greensboro, NC/Burlington, NC area that fulfills
both patient volume and customer satisfaction expectations.
This position has excellent patient volumes, a great team in place, and the ability to earn tremendous quarterly bonuses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates and manages patients for wound care and dermatology services ensuring delivered care meets current standards of practice.
• Adheres to patient care protocols and facility formularies for wound care and dermatology services.
• Provides care that is accurate, efficient and consistent with each patient’s needs.
• Participates in the Quality Improvement Program to optimize quality service and maintain a high level of patient satisfaction.
• Serves as a patient advocate, initiating action to provide continuity of care outside the facility setting.
• Coordinates the patient plan of care with the physician and the facility’s clinical disciplines to address patient needs, evaluate the effectiveness of care, and assess changes to the patient medical condition to ensure healing outcome goals.
• Ensures that education is provided to the facility staff regarding the management of each patient’s wound(s), as well as regarding generalized wound care and PCP-level dermatology best practices.
• Maintains communication and a working relationship with the facility Administrator, DON, team of health care providers, and patient family members in regard to wound care and dermatology services.
Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification. ACLS certification a plus.
MSN - Board-eligible or Board certified
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner license
Minimum two years clinical experience
Wound Care/Dermatology experience a plus