We are the Cummins Engine experts! We have multiple opportunities available to meet expanding customer needs. If you like coordinating the customer experience - this is the place for you.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We are now accepting applications for a Field Service Advisor in our Indianapolis, IN location.
The primary role of the Field Service Advisor is to manage the customer experience to ensure success. This person coordinates all activities of field service for the branch. The Field Service Advisor greets our customers, determines their needs, and then initiates, monitors, communicates and finalizes our repair process. He or she verifies warranty and service contract coverage, develops estimates, and writes repair orders. This position also assesses customer delivery or scheduling needs, supports diagnostic technician scheduling, processes Work Orders, invoices, and handles other customer service needs.
- Provide outstanding service to the customer.
- Greet customers at the service counter and on the phone.
- Manage the first step of the QuickServe Process which includes: initiating the work order by conducting a thorough interview with the customer to determine performance problems and services requested.
- Works closely with the Shop Supervisor to schedule diagnostics when needed.
- Communicate with the customer and service operations throughout the repair event to ensure all parties are informed of job status and expectations for completion.
- Work as a team to resolve any service issues for customers, co-workers, and the Cummins Engine Company.
- Review Work Orders to ensure accuracy for invoicing and warranty.
- Completes the QuickServe process; closes-out the work order and invoices the customer.
- Use appropriate Cummins Systems to accurately complete and document Work Orders (WOs) and time reports.
- Complete required training on a timely basis.
- Meet applicable performance objectives.
- Adhere to company safety practices and other policies and procedures.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed.
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor, Technician or similar experience preferred.
- Prior experience working in warranty highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to write routine repairs and correspondence.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers in a positive and professional way.
- Desire to continuously develop and improve skills for high job performance.
- 401K with employer match
- Continued training/education with tuition assistance
- Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
- A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please apply online now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. EOE/M/F/V/D
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Military friendly employer