Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, multi-specialty clinics, walk-in centers and a rapid recovery suite. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
At CH, we believe that the position of the Injection Registered Nurse (RN) is instrumental in creating the ultimate patient experience. This particular position will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the activities necessary to consistently
delivering a high quality of patient care during the pre, intra, and post-procedural phases. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing processes of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Perform in depth, systematic assessment of all assigned patients.
- Formulate collaborative and individualized plan of care and identifies expected patient outcomes, using the nursing processes.
- Demonstrate competency in the assessment, range of treatment, knowledge of growth and development to the patient.
- Maintain departmental records for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Preparing procedure rooms by obtaining proper equipment and supplies.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited professional nursing program.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania or seek Pennsylvania licensure through reciprocity.
- 1+ years of nursing experience preferred.
- Successful completion of ACLS and BLS.
- CNOR preferred.
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure and work well with others.
Why Coordinated Health:
The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers
physicians need to initiate treatment faster.
World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot
& Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend