||Certified Physician Assistant
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics and walk-in centers. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
- Evaluates and manages the care of the patient.
- Provides support to physicians carrying out treatments: casting, suturing, venipuncture, injections, etc..
- Responds to patient messages with return phone calls.
- Provide care to walk-in injuries and examinations for external clients
- Dictates patient charts, office notes, correspondences and H&P summaries.
- Assists physicians in the care and treatment of patients.
- Provides care to walk-in injuries and examinations for external clients.
- Performs on-site services to our corporate clients.
- Responsible for the completion of all necessary paperwork involved with physical examinations, drugs screens, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient records at all times.
- Demonstrates competency with related to the following equipment:
- Casts and Cast saw
- Injections and medications
- Computer and office equipment
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records at all times
- Accepts additional assignments as requested by management.
- Works effectively with others.
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- Physician Assistant Certificate.
- Current Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
- National Certification preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience.
Why Coordinated Health:
- The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers physicians
need to initiate treatment faster.
- World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Hand
& Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend