||Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, multi-specialty clinics, walk-in centers and a rapid recovery suite. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
Key Skills for a Physical Therapist:
At CH, we believe that position of the Physical Therapist (PT) is instrumental in creating the ultimate patient experience. The PTs provide services that help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit disabilities of patients suffering
from injuries or disease or recovering from surgery. They restore, maintain and promote overall fitness and health.
1. Patient Satisfaction
- Examine patients’ medical histories and test and measure the patients’ strength, range of motion, balance, endurance and coordination
- Develop a plan of care for patients describing the treatment strategy, its purpose, and its anticipated outcome
2. Continuous Improvement
- Educate patients about the rehabilitation process and outline expected outcomes.
- Teach patients how to use assistive devices such as crutches, walkers and canes
- Instruct patients in the proper use of a home exercise program.
- Discharge patients when deemed appropriate
- Clearly document the treatment plan in REDOC and communicate the treatment plan to clinicians, patients, patient’s families and patients’ employers.
- Perform and supervise treatment using manual therapy techniques along with a variety of modalities
The Next Step To Becoming a Physical Therapist: Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- Valid Pennsylvania Physical Therapy License
- Current BLS certification
- Must demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply
Why Coordinated Health:
- The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers
physicians need to initiate treatment faster.
- World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine,
Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend