||Coordinated Health: Healthcare Recruiter
Are you looking for a job with true purpose and meaning? Do you enjoy a good challenge and making a big difference in the lives of people and the community? Does the idea of putting a dent in the healthcare universe get you excited? If you answered yes to the above, then you have found the right place.
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, tightly managed, growing, for-profit hospital network positioning itself to succeed in the post healthcare reform world. The company utilizes a disruptive business model that focuses on the integral relationship between cost and revenues, while driving the highest patient outcome and satisfaction. It is a belief that success comes in providing healthcare that is both affordable and accessible. Founded by renowned musculoskeletal surgeon/CEO, Emil DiIorio, CH will be celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year with a unique business strategy that focuses on service and business lines as well as tight management of overhead. Our strategy includes:
• Separation of business models according to payment types
• Focused (limited) number of service lines (including Musculoskeletal, Women's Heath, Cardiology and Primary Care/Employer Services)
• Integrated service lines (Imaging, Rehab, 2-hospitals and 15+ clinics)
This strategy enables a unique competitive advantage that links value chain activities to quality care and competitive pricing. It also drills down to the income statement and balance sheet by decreasing complexity, overhead, and cost. For 25 years, CH has maintained an unmatched commitment to excellence in quality, cost and patient satisfaction. As a result, we have earned a reputation for the best doctors, clinical teams and support staffs in the healthcare industry. That’s why for four consecutive years, our hospitals have been voted #1 in patient satisfaction as a state and national leader in joint replacements.
Today, CH’s 1,200 employees see more than 11,000 patients weekly at the company’s two hospitals and 15+ clinics throughout the Lehigh Valley, eastern PA and western NJ. CH has become a leader in musculoskeletal care, with a focus on creating an integrated and next generation model for delivering healthcare.
Position: Healthcare Recruiter
Reports to: Chief Talent Officer
Direct Reports: None
Key Skills for a Healthcare Recruiter
At CH, we believe that the Healthcare Recruiter is instrumental in identifying talented candidates that share our commitment to clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The Healthcare Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment, screening and placement of candidates in a variety of positions such as Physician Assistants, CRNPs, CRNAs, RNs, Physical and Occupational Therapists and Medical Assistants. The primary focus of this role is to develop strategies for recruitment and respond to urgent staffing requests through creative utilization of all staffing resources. This position is relationship driven first, transactional second. Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining an ability to generate and execute against a pro-active healthcare recruitment strategy.
• Creating recruitment pieces designed to attract the highest quality clinical candidates for employment with Coordinated Health
• Building applicant sources by researching and contacting community resources, media and internet sites and attending job fairs, conferences and other healthcare recruitment opportunities. Providing information and actively marketing current and future career opportunities to the community, association interactions, exhibits, and presentations.
• Researching association publications, web sites and other appropriate resources on which to post physician opportunities. Developing relationships with academic programs at various levels, including vocational/technical, bachelors and residency programs.
• Building relationships with candidates and potential candidates to develop an active pipeline of qualified talent; proactively and effectively sharing information about Coordinated Health, compensation, benefits and specific elements of the position
• Collaborating with the VP of Hospitals and Physician Operations, the Chief Nursing Officer and other senior leadership to advertise open and upcoming positions
• Screening applications and conducting interviews for hiring for those candidates selected beyond the initial application
• Identifying the most qualified clinical candidates and making recommendations to hiring managers to ensure that only the highest level of quality individuals are being offered employment
• Serving as a front-line resource to applicants, employees, and management as it pertains to clinical staffing and recruitment inquiries.
• Creating, tasking and maintaining our clinical competency assessment program for all active clinical employees
||The Next Step to Becoming our Healthcare Recruiter:
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
• Two (2) years of HR experience with a strong recruitment background
• Experience recruiting allied health or other clinical professionals highly preferred (PAs, RNs, PTs, Medical Assistants, etc.)
• Knowledge of HR and recruitment practices and applicable labor laws required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, applicant tracking systems and various methods of creative Internet sourcing (blogs, social media and professional networking sites) required
• Clinical background preferred – currently licensed RN, PT, ATC, etc.
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in healthcare administration, nursing or related field preferred
• National Certification beneficial (CNOR, RNFA, OTC)
Why Coordinated Health?
• The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
• Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
• Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers physicians need to initiate treatment faster.
• World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology and Primary Care.
• Experience and History: Founded in 1985, Coordinated Health cares for more than 11,000 patients each week and is a proud member of the communities we serve.
||Send This Job to a Friend