||Regional Account Manager
||Lehighton; Hazleton; Scranton Wilkes-Barre
Position: Regional Account Manager
Location: Lehighton; Hazleton; Scranton Wilkes-Barre
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics and walk-in centers. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
This is an Outside Sales position that offers the opportunity to work in Healthcare, manage a sales territory and individual accounts, and promote services to regional employers, sports teams, schools and municipalities. We are looking for a motivated, self-
starter to increase business development activities by researching new business opportunities, conducting outside sales calls/presentations, as well as managing current accounts to achieve revenue goals across a designated territory.
- 75% of time spent establishing new accounts, growing revenue and services of existing accounts, and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential client opportunities.
- 25% of time spent managing current accounts, updating Employer protocols and profiles, and entering additional information in SalesForce CRM.
- Daily management of SalesForce CRM.
- Establishes Protocols for Employers and educates and communicates to management team on execution
- Assists with the development of pricing agreements and contracts.
- Collaborate and support Regional Operations Managers and Clinic Managers to understand breadth of healthcare services provided and grow revenue in their respective area.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Director of Sales to develop presentations and materials for Sales Team.
- Identifies market trends and opportunities while remaining educated on healthcare law and the effects it will have on our contracted employer clients.
- Monitors competition by gathering and researching current marketplace information.
- Collaboration with the Director of Sales and coordination of onsite Employer Health Fairs to include Wellness Screenings and to promote Primary Care services.
- Coordinates with Worker’s Compensation Case Managers regarding employer trends and satisfaction.
- Organizes site tours and appointments for Employers, CH Employees, and CH Sales Team.
- Attend various client and potential client meeting opportunities for a designated region.
- Evaluated and bonused based upon number new accounts opened, growth of existing accounts, account retention, and SalesForce CRM activity and compliance.
- Account Managers will work out of one or multiple regional offices located within the designated territory.
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned by supervision.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study.
- 1-3 years of Experience in sales and establishing relationships with outside clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on, self-motivated team player able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be a disciplined individual that can work independently and manage daily/weekly schedule.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- SalesForce CRM experience (preferred)
Why Coordinated Health:
The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers
physicians need to initiate treatment faster.
World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot
& Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend