||Physician Acquisition Specialist
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics and walk-in centers. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
Key Skills for a Physician and Leadership Recruiter:
The Physician and Leadership Recruiter plans, coordinates, implements, and directs all activities for the recruitment and hiring of physicians, advanced practice clinicians (APCs), and executives for Coordinated Health. The Physician and Leadership Recruiter
executes the recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, site visits, interviewing, employment offers, contracting (where applicable), collaborating with the executive team, human resources, legal, credentialing, physician leadership and various internal
departments. This position advises and collaborates with the Coordinated Health executive team with regard to physician, APC, and executive recruitment and retention, hiring and onboarding strategies.
1. Identifies and sources targeted physicians, APC and executive level using a variety of creative and effective recruiting methods including:
- National/local/internet advertising
- Direct mail
- Resident recruitment events
- National and regional association conference exhibition
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Develops relationships with residency programs
2. Execute all phases of the recruitment plan including:
- Reviews CV’s/applications and screens all candidates to determine quality and opportunity within the organization.
- Present opportunities by providing information about compensation plan, benefits and specific elements of the position.
- Present qualified candidates to executive team and service line leaders for employment consideration.
- Directs, organizes and coordinates all aspects of candidate itineraries, agendas and site visits.
- Follow-up with candidate/department to gain feedback on interviews to determine continued mutual interest.
- Collaborate with general counsel to develop employment agreements (where applicable).
- Collaborate with credentialing department to assure new providers are engaged in process.
3. Develop, implement and manage provider and executive onboarding including:
- Contacts a minimum of three professional references for each candidate.
- Initiate post-hiring process with various departments for onboarding.
- Collaborate with chief integration officer, director of human resources and service line leaders to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for providers and executive.
- Responsible for new provider and executive start dates and the onboarding timeline.
- Responsible for ensuring timely payments for sign-on and retention bonuses to providers and executives.
4. Other Recruitment Duties:
- Provide consultative recruitment services to internal clients. This involves interview processes and strategies, methods to generate candidate leads, contract negotiations, etc.
- Facilitate processes for physician and APC internal transfers, promotions, and staffing adjustments as directed by executive team.
- Responsible for monthly dashboard reporting.
- Maintains a candidate tracking worksheet reflecting documentation of positions open, interviews scheduled, conversations had and offer status.
- Communicate effectively with all disciplines and levels of professionals, and successfully multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage HRIS recruitment systems.
- Develop and maintain timely recruitment report.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field or equivalent healthcare experience
- 5 years of physician and healthcare executive recruiting experience required
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and complex process management abilities
- Must work as part of a team, communicate effectively with all disciplines and levels of professionals
- Experience working with Internet-based recruiting and applicant tracking systems is required
- Ability to utilize HRIS, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Laws and regulations preferred
Why Coordinated Health:
- The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers
physicians need to initiate treatment faster.
- World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine,
Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend