||Accounts Receivable Specialist
Position: Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist
Location: Allentown, PA
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics and walk-in centers. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
- Seeking resolution to problematic accounts with optimal goal of receiving payment
- Acting as the primary point of contact to facilitate operational questions
- Working assigned payer for claims using three separate databases
- Ensuring A/R follow up is completed on all outstanding, denied or pending claims to reduce Days in Accounts Receivable
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
- 1-3 years of previous work history in a health care environment, with experience in some aspects of billing and collections
- Previous experience with insurance collections
- Excellent communication skills are required along with strong computer literacy.
- Problem solving skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office/internal software systems required
Why Coordinated Health?
- The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers
physicians need to initiate treatment faster.
- World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine,
Foot & Ankle, Hand & Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology and Primary Care.
- Experience and History: Founded in 1985, Coordinated Health cares for more than 11,000 patients each week and is a proud member of the communities we serve.
||Send This Job to a Friend