Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, multi-specialty clinics, walk-in centers and a rapid recovery suite. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
- Ability to articulate descriptions of orthopedic conditions based upon a basic knowledge of anatomical structures and their relationship with one another.
- Ability to apply and remove upper and lower extremity casts including focus rigidity.
- Understand the theory and application of skin and skeletal traction.
- Understand the proper application of aseptic techniques in dressing changes and setting up surgical fields.
- May dictate/EHR for orthopedic surgeons in SOAP note format.
- May apply and remove casts.
- May apply instruct and dispense DME as per physician orders.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- Previous work experience in orthopedics/specific specialty working directly in the treatment of the patient(s).
- Must have strong computer skills and be able to learn in-house computer systems.
- Current ATC/OTC Certification.
- Must have strong customer service skills, problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Must effectively use medical and office equipment at Coordinated Health.
- BLS certification.
Why Coordinated Health:
The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers physicians need
to initiate treatment faster.
World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Hand &
Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend