||RN Women's Health
Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics and walk-in centers. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
- Assists with telephone triage in accepting patient calls, collecting accurate data, reporting to physician or nurse practitioner and providing call-backs as needed.
- Demonstrates proficiency in assisting the physician with the collection of pertinent medical information and the physical assessment of patients.
- Documents accurately and concisely in the patient electronic medical record.
- Responds professionally and appropriately in all situations.
- Works independently and functions as a role model and resource person for other members of the healthcare team.
- Provides education to patients and their families in an empathetic, professional manner.
- Evaluates operation of equipment and communicates malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates accuracy in electronic transmission of medication orders to physician for authorization.
- Participates in pre-authorization measures for medications.
- Assists with ordering unit supplies.
- Demonstrates professional and effective interpersonal skills and communicates professionally in all interactions with internal/external customers and peers.
- Actively participates in in-services and/or continuing education programs.
- Maintains responsibility for professional development and re-licensure by attending in-services and /or continuing education programs.
- Acts as a resource for other members of the healthcare team.
- Serves on various departmental committees.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania or seek Pennsylvania licensure through reciprocity.
- One year nursing experience preferred with previous experience in gynecology.
- Evidence of successful completion of ACLS.
- Evidence of successful completion of BLS.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Each campus may have cross-functioning requirements.
- Works effectively with others.
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure.
Why Coordinated Health:
- The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers physicians
need to initiate treatment faster.
- World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Hand
& Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend