||Biomedical Equipment Technician
Position Title: Biomedical Equipment Technician
Macada Properties (MP) is one of eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey’s fastest growing, privately held healthcare real estate asset management and development firms. Macada Properties manages over 650,000 square feet of healthcare real estate in
20+ locations including: specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics, and walk-in care centers. Through project and facilities management, Coordinated Health (www.coordinatedhealth.com) has partnered with
MP for the management of all CH facilities. With MP’s support, CH achieved the U.S. government’s highest 5-star CMS rating for superior hospital quality and patient service, Top Performer rating from The Joint Commission three years in a row, and top safety
and patient satisfaction scores from Health Grades and Consumer Reports.
The Biomedical Equipment Technician position will provide mechanical maintenance service to the Company’s properties and equipment. This position will be responsible for performing all facility preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and systems according
to standard procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area and equipment, and adhere to all hospital and company safety measures.
- Complies with Hospital and Department of Health policies and procedures regarding safety, environmental and infection control.
- Maintains current certifications required for the position.
- Processes work orders, schedules and performs maintenance and equipment repairs.
- Performs new equipment inspections.
- Responds to emergency calls and provide resolution through troubleshooting.
- Request supplies and materials as needed for the completion of assigned work.
- Consults with departmental and hospital staff on equipment operation and problems by providing informal guidance/in-services as needed.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining company policies objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Complete all other work and projects as assigned.