Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, multi-specialty clinics, walk-in centers and a rapid recovery suite. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
- Evaluates and manages the care of the patient.
- Provides support to physicians carrying out treatments: casting, suturing, venipuncture, injections, etc.
- Responds to patient messages with return phone calls.
- Provide care to walk-in injuries and examinations for external clients.
- Dictates patient charts, office notes, correspondences and H&P summaries.
- Assists physicians in the care and treatment of patients.
- Provides care to walk-in injuries and examinations for external clients.
- Performs on-site services to our corporate clients.
- Responsible for the completion of all necessary paperwork involved with physical examinations, drugs screens, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient records at all times.
- Demonstrates competency with related to the following equipment:
- Casts and Cast saw
- Injections and medications
- Computer and office equipment
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records at all times.
- Accepts additional assignments as requested by management.
- Works effectively with others.
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- Physician Assistant Certificate.
- Current Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
- CPR/BLS/ACLS required.
- DOT Certification.
- National Certification preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience.
Why Coordinated Health:
The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers physicians need
to initiate treatment faster.
World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Hand &
Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend