||Imaging Clinical Manager
Coordinated Health (CH) is a Pennsylvania- based, privately held, physician-owned, specialized hospital network. CH delivers simple, accessible, affordable and a consistently effective value-based continuum of healthcare. The CH network focuses on a range
of services including Orthopedics, Joint Replacements, Sports Medicine, Primary Care, Women’s Health and more across our 14 clinics, 2 hospitals, 1 skilled medical facility, 1 ambulatory surgical center, 6 Walk-in Care on Demand facilities across Eastern Pennsylvania
and Western New Jersey. In addition, Coordinated Health also has the largest integrated physical therapy program with 10 Rehab locations including both physical therapy and occupational therapy. Coordinated Health has earned a 98% in Patient Satisfaction through
Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO) as well as received three FOTO categories ranked in the top 10% nationally.
- Provides guidance and direction that moves team towards common or shared goals utilizing available resources that support organizational; mission and goals.
- Promotes input from others and shares ownership and recognition. Involves key stakeholders in planning/decisions.
- Inspires and encourages teamwork. Builds a team of diverse skills and personalities.
- Develops reviews and revises departmental policies and procedures pertaining to clinical care.
- Anticipates opportunities and changes which will influence the departments functioning and adapts the plan accordingly.
- Assigns, defines and delegates responsibilities and authority to staff consistent with their capabilities and potential.
- Provides the administrative coverage for the Imaging Director in the absence of the Director.
- Recruits, interviews, hire, counsels, and discipline the clinical staff when necessary.
- Displays commitment to the development and implementation of innovative strategies to partner with Human Resources to recruit and retain quality personnel.
- Conducts staff meetings monthly and as necessary to provide a forum for communication and problem solving.
- Assumes 24-hour responsibility and accountability for the direction and coordination of activities of all imaging clinical departments.
- Promotes harmonious relationships with all other departments within the CH organization, maintains a positive attitude in promoting the CH philosophies, purpose, and high standards of health care to patients.
- Evaluates department performance according to established standards and predetermined goals such as budget targets, patient satisfaction, staff turnover, and patient care outcomes.
- Interprets and transmits policies to employees.
- Ensures department compliance with external regulatory agencies.
- Performs and reviews a documented annual performance evaluation with staff to reflect accomplishments of goals and objectives.
- Provides leadership development for the employees in order to improve job performance and enhance job satisfaction.
- Encourages, promotes and attends internal and external educational programs.
- Develops, implements, monitors and promotes strategies for growth for departments assigned to his/her supervision.
- Performs other duties as requested by the director.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in health care/admin or related field preferred; Master’s Degree a plus.
- Must possess a current Pennsylvania ARRT license as a Registered Technologist
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Radiologist Technologist.
- Minimum 2-3 years management in the healthcare field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to effectively navigate computer systems including but not limited to practice management systems, electronic health records and payroll software.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Hands-on, self-motivated team player able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why Coordinated Health:
- The Coordinated Health Experience: Our teams are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: We work around our patient’s lives and busy schedules. Most of our facilities are open 7-days a week, with extended evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinated and Integrated Care: We work in close connection with CH physicians as well as outside referring providers to facilitate the delivery of care through a system wide electronic health record and PACs system. We provide the answers physicians
need to initiate treatment faster.
- World-Class Hospitals: Our hospitals and out-patient facilities work together as cross-functional teams. Our physicians are part of Coordinated Health’s multidisciplinary teams in: Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Spine, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Hand
& Wrist, Gynecology, Breast Care, Cardiology, and Primary Care.
||Send This Job to a Friend