Coordinated Health (CH) is a privately held, physician-owned acute-care hospital network in eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. CH’s focused regional network has 1,200 employees at 17 sites with an ambulatory-based continuum of care. Access is provided
by specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, transitional care units, multi-specialty clinics and walk-in centers. Service lines include musculoskeletal care, cardiology, women’s health and immediate and primary care, endocrinology, rheumatology, and
general surgery. In Bethlehem, CH has exclusively earned the U.S. government’s new 5-star top CMS rating for hospital patient service, has earned top safety and patient satisfaction scores from HealthGrades.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and necessary changes to appointments
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence. Type and send correspondence as necessary.
- Build and maintain rapport with various constituencies, effectively managing communications.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations,
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Maintain meeting minutes and distribute as appropriate.
- Assist with special projects as needed for various business lines.
Experience, Knowledge, and Education Requirements:
- B.S in Management or related field
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all situations.
- Problem Solving ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have strong computer skills including knowledge of and working experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess the ability to learn internal computer systems.
- Must be able to work independently and self-identify priority projects.
- Must be able to identify and make suggestions regarding areas for improvements.
||Send This Job to a Friend