· Four year degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
· A minimum of five years’ work experience in a Boys and Girls Club or similar organization planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people, or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated ability in personnel supervision, facilities management, program planning and oversight and the recruitment and retention of key personnel.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff.
· Ability to deal effectively with members including guidance and discipline.
· Working knowledge of budget preparation, control, and management.
· Skills in fund-raising events.
· Demonstrated ability in working with young people, parents and community leaders.
· Relocation to Morgan County, Georgia may be required.