Directs/manages overall daily operations of the designated Clubhouse with the primary concern for programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration. This person should be familiar with the program standards of Boys & Girls Clubs and be capable of measure the participation and success of their programs and involvement and be able to make adjustments accordingly.
· Establish Unit programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success and that create a club environment that facilitates achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
· Ensure a healthy and safe environment, ensuring facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained.
· Plan, develop, implement and evaluate Unit overall programs, services and activities to ensure they meet stated objectives and member needs and interests. Compile regular reports reflecting all activities, attendance and participation.
· Manage Unit financial resources assisting in the development of annual budgets. Control expenditures against budget.
· Ensure administrative and operational systems are in place to maintain the operation of the physical properties and equipment of the Club, including use of facilities by outside groups.
· Recruit, manage and provide career development opportunities for unit staff and volunteers. Conduct regular staff meetings.
· Develop partnerships with parents, community leaders and organizations.
· Develop and maintain public relations to increase the visibility of programs, services and activities within the Club and the community.
· Develop, recruit and cultivate positive working relationships with Unit Advisory Board in order to promote the overall program and club needs.
· Ensures that all program goals and objectives are being met within the clubhouse.
· Allocate and monitor work assigned to program volunteers and staff, providing ongoing feedback and regular appraisal. Identify and support training and development