· Provides strategic leadership through the Club’s goals, objectives, and procedures along with developing administrative operations standards.
· Ensures the Club is using “best practices” in all they do and fosters the safety of its members.
· Sets, monitors and meets the fundraising goals, including grant targets. Monitors and approves program services and assures achievement.
· Promotes the Club services to the individuals, other service organizations and the local community.
· Ensures financial stability, compliance with membership and standards of the National Club, United Way and other affiliated and regulatory agencies.
· Oversees staffing and activities including recruiting, selecting, training supervising and evaluating both paid and volunteer staff.
· Provides leadership to the Board of Directors to assure development of and effective and motivated Board.