· Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent in related field
· Experience working in youth environment, Boys & Girls Clubs preferable
· Able to pass strict background checks
· Support organization’s mission and principles.
· Maintain an environment that achieves youth development outcomes.
· Implement programs and services that promote youth development outcomes.
· Establish and adhere to all policies and procedures.
· Identify and implement opportunities for improvement and implement plans for improvement Board Development
· Identify and recruit board members in partnership with the board.
· Ensure active participation by board of directors in Club matters, including all board meetings. Work with committee chairs to ensure that all committees are meeting and productive.
· Provide timely information and reports to board of directors such that board members are adequately informed of all relevant Club matters.
· Ensure organizational budget is funded and organization has adequate cash flow.
· Develop strategies to develop revenue through a variety of fundraising techniques.
· Identify and cultivate donors.
· Oversee planning and implementation of special events.
· Develop, implement, and monitor the Club’s annual budget.
· Responsible for overseeing day to day financial management of Club operations
· Responsible for grants program to secure funding to support Club operations
· Ensure productive and effective staff performance, providing guidance and setting goals for professional development.
· Develop and implement plans for upgrading existing technology and equipment.
· Ensure maintenance of Club technology and ensure maintenance systems are in place.
· Develop strategic alliances with community leaders and public officials.
· Develop collaborative relationships with other youth serving organizations.
· Develop collaborative relationships with local school district.
Marketing and Public Relations
· Increase visibility of Club services and programs and maintain good public relations.