We are offering an exciting opportunity for an Arts Specialist at our following clubhouses:
- Elbaum Family Clubhouse – Brooklyn, NY
- Thomas S. Murphy Clubhouse - Brooklyn, NY
This is a part-time position working 20-25 hours a week Monday through Friday in the afternoon and evening.
The selected candidate will lead the planning, organization, execution and evaluation of Performing and/or Visual Arts programs, activities and special events while employing an innovative approach to The Arts that will stimulate all members to achieve their full potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver fun and engaging programming in Arts & Crafts for Club Members ages 13-18
- Provide individual guidance and ensure members demonstrate new skills and sportsmanship
- Recruit, train and evaluate volunteers
- Facilitate thorough evaluation for all departmental programs and services
- Initiate and maintain community contacts with families, schools and other organizations and institutions to enhance programs and services