Directs/manages overall daily operations of the designated Unit with the primary concern for programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities)
· Establish Unit or Branch programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success and that create a club environment that facilitates achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
· Ensure a healthy and safe environment, ensuring facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained.
· Plan, develop, implement and evaluate Unit overall programs, services and activities to ensure they meet stated objectives and member needs and interests. Compile regular reports reflecting all activities, attendance and participation.
· Manage unit financial resources assisting in the development of annual budgets. Control expenditures against budget.
· Ensure administrative and operational systems are in place to maintain the operation of the physical properties and equipment of the Club, including use of facilities by outside groups. Ensure compliance with organization policies.
· Recruit, manage and provide career development opportunities for branch staff and volunteers. Conduct regular staff meetings.
· Develop partnerships with parents, community leaders, organizations, local ministerial, school district and the city government.
Marketing and Public Relations
· Develop and maintain public relations to increase the visibility of programs, services and activities within the Club and the community.
· Purchase or approve purchases of supplies and equipment.
· Work with staff on special events to carry out programs in all departments.
· Exercise authority in problems relating to members; utilize guidance and discipline plans.
· Assume other duties as assigned.
· Help with all building function
Internal: Maintains close, daily contact with Club professional staff to interpret and explain organizational mission, program objectives and standards, discuss issues, and provide/receive information. Maintains contact with Branch Boards. Has regular contact with members as needed to discipline, advise, and counsel.
External: Maintains contact with external community groups, schools, members' parents and others to assist in resolving problems and to publicize Club.