CLICK LOGO TO BROWSE LOCAL JOBS
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
Crown Nissan of Greenville Counterperson
NISSAN OF GREENVILLE IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PARTS COUNTERPERSON.
The Parts Counterperson sells parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
• Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
• Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
• Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
• Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
• Pulls and fills orders from stock.
• Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
• Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
• Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
• Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
• Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
• Follows up on back-ordered parts.
• Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
• Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
• Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
• Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
• Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
• Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
• Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
• Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
• Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
• Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
• Solicits assigned accounts by phone.
• Keeps front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
• Cleans computer terminals and printers daily.
• Participates in all training programs that are made available.
• Keeps current on new products and product updates.
• Participates with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
Clean Driving Record with current SC License
Asbury Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Send This Job to a Friend
Asbury Automotive Group
All Rights Reserved.