||Senior Marketing Manager
||Want to work for a great Organization? The American Bankers Association is the banking industry's champion. Joining ABA makes you part of a team that:
• has Extraordinary People - ABA experts are the "go to" sources for bankers, policy makers and the media for credible information and insights for the banking industry.
• has Unmatched Scope and Scale - ABA's unparalleled information and services keep members current, knowledgeable and prepared.
• is Impact-Driven - ABA has a proven record of bringing about positive change for our members and the industry. We take action and achieve results.
Plus competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, a convenient DC location, a professional collegial work environment and an opportunity to work on issues of national significance equals a winning combination!
ABA is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager who is responsible for working with internal teams and external vendors to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns as well as promote various ABA conferences and programs.
Key Responsibilities include:
Design, build and maintain ABA social media presence, collaborating with internal teams on short- and long-term campaigns.
Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email, and display advertising campaigns including measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals; identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
Develop and execute marketing strategy using various channels for ABA conferences and programs including ABA Annual Convention, CFO Exchange, Ag Banking resources and the National Agricultural Bankers Conference.
The incumbent is also charged with helping to manage the ABA brand throughout the organization. This position requires regular contact with external vendors and ABA staff at all levels.
||6-8 years of work experience preferably in digital marketing, 4 year degree required
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of HTML
Strong analytical and project management skills, and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
Knowledge of creative process and experience
Ability to develop and implement effective marketing plans
Excellent writing and proofreading skills
Is able to work collaboratively with others, and work on cross-functional teams
Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend