||Direct Support Professional/ Day Hab
Transports volunteers to and from program site, as well as to volunteer job opportunity locations, or other community based activities. Assists volunteers in achieving success and satisfaction in personal growth and their community based endeavors.
1. Ensures safety of program volunteers while at program site; agency locations, community volunteer jobs and all other hubs sites. Reports incidents to volunteer’s Site Manager and/or AHRC management and/or the NYS Justice Center.
2. Trains program volunteers to perform functional/meaningful and/or volunteer job tasks to the best of their abilities at primary agency, community volunteer jobs and other hub sites.
3. Transports volunteers to and from primary site location, residences, community volunteers jobs, and additional hub site locations.
4. Acts as liaison between the volunteers job site staff and program volunteers.
5. Prompts volunteers to interact appropriately with peers and with all persons at primary site and all other agencies, community volunteer jobs and all other hub sites.
6. Reports volunteers success/satisfaction and/or problems/concerns encountered during day activities to volunteer’s Site Manager.
7. Appropriately completes all required documentation.
8. To promote and reinforce all agency philosophies including the guiding principles/POM and CQL at primary site and all other agency, community volunteer jobs and all other hub sites.
9. Provides coverage at site locations other than primary site due to program needs.
10. Required monitor and attend all mandatory trainings and personally ensure that their attendance is scheduled per deadlines. Accompanying certifications (CPR; SCIP; AMAP) are to be sustained and scheduled as per required time-frames.
11. Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor.
Personal outcome measures’ training is required prior to completion of evaluations and assessments.